Sales representative North-East Spain
After an intensive familiarisation period to give you the opportunity of gaining knowledge and insight regarding the products and how Henco operates you will be in charge of:
- Active recruitment of installers ( small and midsize) by prospecting alone and together with the henco dealer’s sales reps to ensure the building up of sustainable cooperation and stock rotation at the dealer
- project focus (sanitary, heating, cooling).
- Represent Henco as a sustainable partner in building projects through collaboration with engineering consultants and housing companies.
- Manage existing customers and relations with wholesalers. You place the emphasis on the latest developments, and develop commercial activities to increase the turnover of Henco.
- You effect geographic development and spreading of risks by constant evaluation, increasing your turnover, and increasing the number of users.
- You regularly analyse market developments and sales activities and report to the Sales Manager Spain.
- You are a dynamic person with good relevant commercial experience in the field of wholesale, installers and contracting bodies.
- You are enterprising and can independently structure and plan your work.
- Your commercial thinking and general development allow you to initiate specific activities that soon bring results in this market.
- Your strong personality helps you to open doors at the various target groups.
- You have a tidy appearance and are punctual. You demonstrate these qualities with your own organisation, presentations and suggestions.
- The installation sector and installation technology fascinate you.
- Good knowledge and network of the heating and sanitary business.
We offer a competitive package to the suitable candidate: monthly salary + holiday allowance, a company car (also for private use) and extra benefits.
A strongly growing enterprise that makes numerous resources available to you to guarantee your success.