Our underfloor heating products
If you are looking for a sustainable heating system that provides a pleasant warmth, underfloor heating is the perfect choice. Underfloor heating eliminates any annoying elements in your home. Every cm² of every room can be used optimally. Also, as opposed to traditional heating elements, dust accumulation is avoided.
Advantages & possibilities of underfloor heating:
- The ideal combination with energy-efficient heating applications, such as heat pumps and solar water heaters.
- A significant energy cost reduction compared with other heating systems.
- No need for radiators, i.e. the maximum available space can be used.
- Aesthetically displeasing heating elements are a thing of the past: decorate any room to your heart’s content.
- Hygienic advantage: no dust accumulation, as opposed to conventional heating.
UFH – CAB – I
This type of cabinet is surface mounted. The cabinet offers the possibility of connections on the lateral sides and underside.
UFH – CAB – O
This type of cabinet can be recessed. The cabinet offers the possibility to connect the manifold on the lateral sides and underside. You can also adjust the depth of the cabinet, making it suitable for any application.
To facilitate the installation of underfloor heating, we use a decoiler, allowing you to use rolls of 25 to 600 metres.
Our decoiler can be equipped with a pipe straightener, to straighten the pipes when decoiling. The pipe straightener can also be used separately.
A braid hook allows you to quickly attach the pipe to steel meshes for your underfloor heating. These steel meshes are laid on concrete and are attached to the pipe using a braid hook.
Steel mesh cutter
When using steel meshes for your underfloor heating, this cutter is the ideal tool to cut your meshes to size.