Underfloor heating tools
If you are looking for a sustainable heating system that provides a pleasant warmth, underfloor heating is the perfect choice. Underfloor heating eliminates any annoying elements in your home. Every cm² of every room can be used optimally. Also, as opposed to traditional heating elements, dust accumulation is avoided.
Advantages & possibilities of underfloor heating:
- The ideal combination with energy-efficient heating applications, such as heat pumps and solar water heaters.
- A significant energy cost reduction compared with other heating systems.
- No need for radiators, i.e. the maximum available space can be used.
- Aesthetically displeasing heating elements are a thing of the past: decorate any room to your heart’s content.
- Hygienic advantage: no dust accumulation, as opposed to conventional heating.
- This machine installs tacker clips over the pipe. Use it to fasten pipes to the insulation.
- The tacker machine includes a set of tacker clips, so that you can focus on the pipe’s installation
- A braid hook allows you to quickly attach the pipe to steel meshes for your underfloor heating. These steel meshes are laid on concrete and are attached to the pipe using a braid hook.