In the spotlight: pipe straightener and pipe cutter
Fitters are faced with many challenges, both big and small, on a daily basis. These include uncoiled pipes that are hard to straighten manually, the lack of grip when calibrating short pieces and damage to fittings during rotation… Work like this consumes a lot of time and energy, but our smart tools help you work faster and more efficiently. We present two of them here: the pipe straightener and the pipe cutter.
Tired of having to manually straighten sections when uncoiling the Henco composite pipe? You need the pipe straightener. It does all the work for you and comes with a whole host of advantages:
- Simplifies installation and reduces your work
- Easy to use
- Requires fewer materials
- Speeds up the process, raises efficiency and limits running costs
- Helps create a more professional finish
Pipe cutter for composite pipes
After cutting the Henco pipe at a right angle, you need to calibrate it before you can use it. But sometimes the pipe is so short that you cannot get a good enough grip to calibrate it optimally. Henco has found a solution. The pipe cutter makes calibration very easy.
- Always ensures a good grip when calibrating short pipe ends
- Prevents the pipe from rotating during calibration
- Inspired by the traditional nutcracker
- Made from anodised aluminium in Henco blue
- Well suited to 16, 20, 26 and 32mm pipe diameters