Sales Representative Denmark
Your task is multiple consisting of active field support, project work, managing existing customers and active prospection of new dealers.
- 65% of your time is devoted to the active technical field support of mainly installers and dealers, and the recruitment of new installers (sanitary, heating and gas) in collaboration with Henco’s local dealers and/or their agents. You ensure the development of sustainable cooperation;
- 10% of your time is devoted to project work (architects, consultancies, housing corporations, etc.). You are expected to demonstrate an active and creative approach to support the local dealers and their agents. You develop a network to draw attention to Henco as a partner;
- 10% of your time is devoted to managing existing customers. You place emphasis on the latest developments, and develop commercial activities to increase Henco’s turnover;
- 15% of your time is devoted to the active prospection of new dealers and setting up a business development programme with them, whether or not supported by the local Henco agent. You ensure the development of sustainable cooperation.
- You effect geographic development and spread risks by constant evaluation, increasing your turnover, and increasing the number of users.
- You regularly analyse market developments and sales activities and report to the Regional Sales Director.
- Educated to at least Bachelor level;
- Experience in the HVAC sector and a technical mindset is an absolute must;
- You communicate fluently in Danish and English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus;
- Your mother tongue is Danish and your English is fluent written and spoken;
- You are a dynamic person with nose for business and strong commercial talent;
- You assume responsibility and work results-oriented;
- With your entrepreneurial way of working you are able to work independently in structuring and planning;
- An international context with a positive can-do mentality is your ideal home;
- Smooth use of the current software packages.
Working at Henco means working in a fast-growing, internationally oriented company with an ambitious team. In a professional manner we work on an optimal service for our customers.
Henco offers you an intensive familiarisation period to give you the opportunity of gaining knowledge and insight regarding the products and how Henco operates.
How to respond?
Send your convincing letter of application and CV by mail to Tom Waterloos: email@example.com
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially in collaboration with the management of Henco Industries NV.